So I really like my job. I really like where I work-I like the atmosphere and having my own autonomy. After all these positive statements you wouldn't think a but is coming but...it is.
The thing is I don't make enough money to support myself. So right now I'm having to decide whether I want to stay where I am or look for something somewhere else. I'm pretty much leaning toward the latter at the moment-I don't see what could keep me where I am except a drastic rise in salary. I mean, I kind of have two choices-I can stay where I am and look for a full time job for during the day and just do this on the side-or I could look for one full time job teaching Italian. It would be nice if I could do the latter-so I wouldn't have to worry about all the extra work that comes along with teaching-preparation-grading-all that. I mean, finding a job teaching HS would be ideal. It will be really hard to leave this job-especially to leave a job in this economic climate...and I kind of even feel guilty about wanting more than I already have-even though what I have is not enough to sustain myself. And I also know that given this economic climate finding a job in my field might become increasingly difficult in the future. Im not even sure what the outlook is going to be for next year. Plus, what if I get a job somewhere-only to get a pink slip shortly after? Its a lot to consider...but-please just pray for me about all that: for guidance etc. I will definitely need it!
Eleventh Race in 2012
14 years ago




1 comment:
there's only one person who knows what is best for you. and it isn't you. the only thing you can do is pray. you'll find the right job! and move out! yea!
Post a Comment