
I just booked a flight to CA for Aug 4-11!! My good friend Becky and I-and some other friends-are going to take a trip to Yosemite! Im so excited! I have never been there and Ive been wanting to go for some time now! I cant wait!! Yippee!!
I was able to find a really good deal through Travelocity. I have two layovers on both legs of my trip-but oh well...it will be a long day-but thats ok. It will be worth it in the end.
We are planning to go to Yosemite Aug 5-9- so anyone not going to Yosemite hopefully I can try to see you then ;) . Cant wait!




2 comments:
I'm glad becky got dates. I totally spaced calling her on saturday to show her how to work the system. maybe i'll see you there!
are you thinking of coming with us? That would be awesome! hope to see you there too!
Post a Comment