I always thought I knew exactly what I wanted. I had it planned out for a long time. After all, what did I go to school all this time for? What did I work tirelessly for, for such a long time? I surely had something in mind all those nights I spent studying.
But now, everything is up in the air. There is nothing lined up for me, and nothing on the horizon. I have started to feel like I have no direction, no "heading."
Thats not entirely true though.
I read a quote recently that said, "If you have no direction any road will take you where you are going."
Its really simple, but also really true. If I really had no direction it wouldnt matter where I went or what I did. Its the fact that there is something I want, something Im not sure how to attain that is really bothering me. I know what I want-it just seems like I cant have it.
Im trying to come to terms-trying to have peace and give it up. So many times in the past I was able to give certain things up-I think because I already had all I really wanted.
I still hold to the belief that everything will work out-even though it might not be the way I wanted or hoped.
I dont know if I conveyed everything that Im feeling correctly. At any rate, I would appreciate your prayers. :)
Eleventh Race in 2012
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment