Sunday, May 4, 2008

North Shore

This past weekend my roommates and I went to the North Shore. Here are some of the pics we took, although they are out of order since I cant figure out how to move photos on this post. :(
Great view of my truck :) Oh yeah there's some scenery out there too.
Right Oh guvnah!
Looking around in an antique shop.

We went to this bread shop in Danvers
Eating in Essex. Diane, me Amanda
Amanda had never tried clams before
she looks nervous
bunch o'clams
Woodman's-where we ate.

We also went to Salem, where we went by Nathaniel Hawthorne's House of Seven Gables. My only question: what is a gable anyway? I dont know, we didnt take the tour we just took pics outside lol...
We even saw a black cat in Salem! lol...no "bad luck," either...
We went to so many places Im not even sure which city this was in. I think it was Rockport though...?

Once again...possibly Rockport.


Interesting lighthouse in Marblehead
Don't remember where this lighthouse was, lol.
This lighthouse was in Salem. I'm sure of it.
Notice the gloves, scarf, winter coat and umbrella in MAY!!! I'm still not used to this...
The Friendship of Salem
Apart from the weather it was an eventful day and we got to see a lot of places. I even got us home in one piece! yay...
As the new year comes up (starting in September) we all three of us are moving on to different places. Well, two are staying in Boston two are headed to Calyforn aye ay! :) I've been blessed these two years with a great apartment and good roommates. Amanda was remarking how she was sad to move because she's had it so good. And it's true. God really has blessed my living situation in Boston, and trust me, I've heard some horror stories. So yay for that. I know He will continue to do the same.
Thank you Lord for your blessing in my situation here in Boston. Help me not to take your blessings for granted. Help me to make the most of the rest of my time here, for as long as it is your will to have me here.

No comments: