Sunday, December 9, 2007

More than just a "dusting...."

We got quite a bit of snow last Monday!

Here is a pic of the kids goin to class after gettin off the bus in the morning.





This pic I took while waiting for the bus. Its kind of far away so you can't see all the snow very well. But hey it works.

The snow actually looked a lot worse the night before. I even had to get all the snow and ice off of my car Wednesday night before driving it. By then though things had cleared up a lot.
Anyway, I guess now you have a little taste of the weather here! I'm actually kind of shocked a bit. We didn't get snow last year until way after Christmas!
Oh well, it hasnt been too bad I suppose. The coldest day by far I think was a couple of Saturdays ago when it was 15 degrees! I went down the street really quick and then I had to hurry back inside it was so cold! No snow though!
Alright that's all my weather talk for now! lol!

No comments: