I thought it would be fitting to write something about Thanksgiving here.
My Thanksgiving was great-spent it in New Hampshire with my family. I didn't take pictures. Lame of me I know. I just totally forgot. The night before we had fun celebrating my two brothers' bdays. No pics of that either :( Hopefully though I will have some Christmas pics of me and my brothers to put up. Although they won't look too festive-no tree here yet!
The night of Thanksgiving my brothers went out at 1:00 in the morning to wait in line-in the freezing cold for the new Rock Band game! They got one! And my brothers picked me up a new printer-for 34 that scans and copies. So you can bet I'm going to be scanning some old pics! Maybe I will even put some on here too.
Back to Rock Band..It's actually a pretty fun game, and one of the two videogames besides wii sports I will actually play. It lets you simulate being in a band, with guitar, bass, drums, and even singing! Of course I was doing the singing part-but only to songs I actually knew! Pretty fun though. Definitely addicting! We played for hours without even realizing it!
Then I went to the store and bought a couple of games that were really cheap-one for 5 bucks and one for 6. One is called The Perfect Ten-and is totally confusing. We could all tell why it was so cheap! The other one was TriBond, which I used to play in one of my Jr. High classes and I loved it. It's so fun. I totally pwnd my brothers at that one. haha.. good times good times..
Now things are just winding down, I'm trying to get some HW done for Monday-NOO!!! Dreading it already-but it's been a great vacay so far.
Which leads to what I am thankful for:
Family! Their health, safety, presence. That we get along well and have fun together. It's so nice being able to come home to such a great environment.
Friends. Also amazingly great!
My small group-amazing group of girls
Health, safety
God's continued provision in my life.
The opportunity to study what I love, and to teach the same.
I could list so much more, but those are I think the most important!
I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving as well!
Eleventh Race in 2012
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment