Monday, April 6, 2009

And speaking of climbing...



I am determined to climb Mt. Monadnock sometime during this spring/summer.

Mt. Monadnock is a very celebrated natural landmark around here. It is so prominent, a lot of people refer to it simply as "the mountain." It is touted as one of the most climbed mountains in the United States.

I've been wanting to climb Mt. Monadnock for a while now, but what with me going to Yosemite this summer-I figured it would be great practice for Half Dome-which I am also determined to climb!

I figure I will wait until the weather gets better to climb, and my mom wants to go with me-so we both want to get into shape before doing so. We'll see. I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

wow, you're brave! neither of them look like easy climbs. i expect lots of pictures!